MarkeTo District Riddle Challenge
Get your body moving and flex your brain muscles by cracking some riddles! Throughout the MarkeTo District BIA, you will find riddles on purple posters that we challenge you to solve.
Submit the correct answers in the submission form below and your name will be entered in a random draw to win a $50 gift card to a business in the MarkeTo District BIA. Two winners will be selected from a random draw every two weeks to win a $50 gift card!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Visit the MarkeTo District BIA and answer the 12 riddles on the purple signs posted throughout the area
- Follow us on Instagram @MarkeToDistrictBIA
- Take a photo in front of one of our riddle posters, tag @MarkeToDistrictBIA, use the hashtag #Marketo10 and share the post on your Instagram story
- Fill out the submission form below with the correct answers to twelve riddles posted, each riddle is numbered to correspond with the submission lines
Once all the steps above have been completed, your name will be entered into a random draw for a chance to win a $50 gift card to shop at a business in the MarkeTo District BIA. Two winners will be chosen every two weeks until November 21, 2021.
Twelve new riddles will be posted for two weeks on every other Thursday at 10:00 am beginning on July 29, 2021 and ending on November 16, 2021 which means there are eight chances to win!
YOU MUST READ AND ACCEPT THE TERMS & CONDITIONS BEFORE SENDING IN YOUR SUBMISSION.
- Eligibility: The MarkeTo District Riddle Contest is open to legal residents of Canada who sign up at www.marketodistrict.com/riddle-contest. Entrants must be 16 years old as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify. MarkeTo District’s employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, sponsors, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees’ immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in The MarkeTo District Riddle Challenge.
- Sponsorship: The host is MarkeTo District BIA, located at 2919 Dufferin Street, Toronto ON M6B 3S7. The BIA will conduct the contest substantially as described in these Official Rules.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering this contest, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Host’s Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Host reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Host’s sole discretion. By entering this Contest, you acknowledge that you are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Host as final and binding as it relates to the content of this MarkeTo District Riddle Contest.
- The MarkeTo District Riddle Challenge Entry Period: This promotion begins on Thursday, July 29th at 10:00 a.m. EST and ends on Thursday, November 16th at 10:00 a.m. EST (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the MarkeTo District Riddle Challenge, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
- How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The MarkeTo District Riddle Challenge by entering the correct answers to the twelve riddles posted around the MarkeTo District BIA via the online form provided at www.marketodistrict.com/riddle-contest/. Eligible entrants must also follow @MarkeToDistrct on Instagram, take a selfie with one of the twelve riddles posted throughout the area, upload the photo onto their Instagram story and tag @MarkeToDistrict and use the hashtag #marketo10. As a participant, your entry must fully meet all The MarkeTo District Riddle Contest requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Host’s sole discretion.
Participants may only enter the contest once for the two-week period. Once a new set of riddles is posted every other Thursday, the participant may enter only once for that two-week period.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the MarkeTo District Riddle Contest will receive a gift card/prize from a participating business in the BIA valuing $50. Two winners who have participated in the contest according to the official rules and restrictions will be chosen every two weeks and awarded a gift card valuing $50. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Host. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Host’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, provincial, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Host to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
The gift card/prizes will be from the following businesses:
Lady York Foods, La Bella Italia, Mr. Sub, Terrain Flowers, Dairy Queen, Amico Chef Bakery & Home Hardware.
The winner must claim the prize in-person at our office at 2919 Dufferin Street. Upon claiming the prize, the winner must show proof of ID with their full name in order for the Host to verify the correct prize winner as well as sign a form acknowledging they have received their prize. Once the form is signed and the winner has received their prize, MarkeTo District BIA releases all ownership of the prize to the winner and is no longer responsible.
- Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner who has participated in the contest according to the official rules and restrictions will be selected by a random draw under the supervision of the Host. The Host will notify the Winner(s) by email and Instagram stories the day of the draw (every other Tuesday) starting on Tuesday, August 17th at 12:00 pm and ending on Tuesday, November 21st at 12:00 pm.
The Host Is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall the Host be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time the award notification was sent, or 2) is found ineligible, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected.
- Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry (e.g., text, video, photo, social media post etc.) into this Riddle Contest, You understand and agree that the Host, any individual acting on the Host’s behalf shall where permitted by law, have the right to share, repost, publish, distribute and use in any media, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, social media submission about the MarkeTo District Riddle Contest. This information will be used for promotion of the contest and advertising MarkeTo District BIA without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
- Terms & Conditions: Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the MarkeTo District Riddle Contest or website or violate these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Host in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Host has the right to maintain the integrity of the MarkeTo District Riddle Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering.
- Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this MarkeTo District Riddle Contest constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless the Host and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and employees against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the MarkeTo District Riddle Contest and/or the 1) Winner accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
- Social Media Channel-Specific Rules: The winner’s name and social media handle will only be communicated on Instagram. The MarkeTo District Riddle Challenge hosted by MarkeTo District BIA is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- By entering the contest, You, the Entrant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.